N6 Rain of Vengeance Clear

While waiting for the next PTR, I decided to push Natalya’s Rain of Vengeance. Seeing the full potential of this skill required a similar build setup to the N6 Thorns push from months ago. I geared N6 w/ Captain Crimson, Aughild, Hellcat Waistguard, and Odyssey’s End.

I was surprised by the ease of clearing GR120. I expect this build to top out at ~GR123-124 at my paragon.

If I planned a future PTR update to return RoV back to relevancy, I’d raise the N4 bonus from 100% to 1000%. Then I’d buff Crashing Rain with a 400% Rain of Vengeance damage multiplier.

Squeezing in Crashing Rain AND Hellcat Waistguard together requires dropping Captain Crimson, the gains from N4 and Crashing Raid will be 18.33x or 18-19GRs with the Anathema rune. Eliminating Anathema altogether may require a more complex edit to Crashing Rain.

Ronin, a fellow DH player, suggested making the N2 bonus reduce the cooldown of the Vengeance skill eliminate the need for Dawn entirely. That’d be a nice touch.

What would you do to make a stronger N6 RoV build?

Yes, a new serious multiplier for Crashing Rain belt would be essential. Then maybe, depending on the magnitude of this new buff, there would be nothing to change in the set…the idea of resetting Vengeance via N2 is fantastic.
Honestly I think that both N6 and UE6 are so well-structured that the only way to buff their respective builds is through new legendary powers rather then the sets themselves. Moreover, UE6 has a quite respectable 6p bonus (around 48.750k if I remember correctly) so is there really need to increase it?