My Witch Doctor Build

I need some advice on the pet build I’m making. Here the link to it. https ://www.d3planner.com/107431904 as you can see I have the three pet type, Zombie dogs, Gargantuan and Fetish. I have chosen gare and passive the boost up my pet, like of course the Zunimassa’s set of course. I also got the two rings the switch the number of Zombie dogs and Gargantuan’s. I not sue but I think that the passive that increases how many dogs I can have well go to increasing the power of the one dog. I also use the Homunci so when I use sacrifices to get mana, my dog will immediately rise back up. Now I have Fetish Sycophant passive and the Belt of Transcendence because I don’t know if the both of them increases how many I can get much quicker or what so I need someone to tell me if the passive is inefficient with the belt on. I have the dagger of Darts to increase my Fetish’s blowdarts. You will notice that I have a few slots in gear and skill because I’m not sure what to put in them so I would like to hear some suggestions on what I sue use. But of course, I was thinking I should have an area skill for big groups and a mana spender I can hold down to spam at enemies. So tell me what you think.

I believe you will get fetishes from either source in this case, but yes, it is inefficient. You can and should get by with one of them, likely the passive b/c Witching Hour is just too valuable in the belt slot. (At least for pushing, farming do as you like)

Apart from that, you haven’t really asked for any specific advice, so I will give advice on build progression. :wink:

Right now, you are running Zuni full pets. You want to start focusing on Zuni Darts, and ultimately land on LoD (Legacy of Dreams, new gem) Darts build.
As you get the darts gear, you will start losing pets.