My Tech Alpha feedback and suggestions

Hello everyone.
I have been playing the D2 tech alpha for several hours this weekend and have to say I really enjoyed myself! I love the new graphics and the ability to toggle back and forth. Playing on a 2k monitor with widescreen is great too! I tried all 3 available classes and loved it. I found myself zooming in often to see little details and such and can say that I was very impressed. The shared stash was amazing and I hope it could be made even bigger or that you could unlock extras somehow…I’m an item hoarder!!! lol.
It wasn’t until my last hour or so of play that I decided to plug in my controller and give that a try and that is when I was totally blown away…the changes when using a controller were game changing. I have a bit of arthritis in my hands so it is a bit painful to click and tap keys like crazy like I used to in high school when playing the original D2. I loved the change to having 6 skill buttons (or 12 if you hold left trigger), the loot on the ground auto showing when you go near it (instead of having to hold alt), and the ability to hold down a button and auto attack and switch targets (using double swing as an example, I could just hold down the A button to kill an entire group of enemies). These changes actually really helped me enjoy my playtime even more because my hands were no longer hurting.
Are there any plans to implement these sorts of changes for the mouse/keyboard? A toggle for showing loot on the ground would be nice instead of having to hold a key down. Having the extra spell buttons/bars would allow me to use my 12 button mouse which would help with hand pain as would having an auto ability/target switching so you could hold down a button instead of having to click constantly and select new targets. I believe these changes would even be good for people without an arthritis problem like me. A loot filter would be a welcome addition too especially for controller mode.
That is all of the feedback I have for now. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. The team working on this remaster is doing fantastic job and I hope they keep up the good work!