My stutter step style with the new set, GoD

Hello, DH players!

I know I’m not as good as Dieoxide, but I wanted to show my style of stutter stepping with the new set - Gears of Dreadlands. I have Hungering Arrow on right click and Strafe on Left click / or keyboard. I scroll to force move with my index finger, attack on right click with my middle finger. I use two fingers at once on the same hand.

I noticed people had their primary on left click. To me that’s hitting shift too many times. It’s like shift, shift, shift, shift, shift with my pinkey.
I can’t move backwards with the force move stutter stepping, but moving forward, left, and right are good. Force move stutter stepping is a good alternative to mid-high tier skill level players like me. It’s good to keep moving!

4 minute video here. Season PTR t16, paragon 328.

1 Like

But do you see how Clunky the build is? Why not allow us to Strafe 100% of the time, Barbs have their WW build. Its popular for a reason.

And in the same amount of time it took you to clear those packs in T16, an UE Multi Shot build would take 1-2 shots to clear the entire screen. They gotta buff the damage and make the play-style more smooth.