My seasonal necromancer help

Just curious as to why my seasonal necromancer is hard stopping at gr 75 when killing gr boss…and i mean like its trying to take doen a 140 gr boss…takes a solid 3 mins alone to kill it longer usually.

Any ideas?
I get that my gear are mostly str rolls cause ibjust threw gear together but. Im just TRYING thr build out to see if its worth investment in. And so far its one of the FEW necromancer builds i like.

Questions is am i playing the build wrong ? Or should i just re roll all my get to get the intelligence rolls and ill see the difference? ??

Death Nova necro has no way to kill rift guardians. The build is very bad. It’s saving grace is the seasonal buff, so you can get angels as a built in RGK.

If you’re not adept at abusing the season buff, death nova is not the build for you. That’s the only reason it does well this season

1 Like

Wow hey. That was a very solid answer did not expect that at all lol very good explanation annnnnddd now i know why it is the way it is. Very good thanks.

Sad times too i like necromancer but i hate builds with the stupid numlock-trick thingie…so borrring…

Necromancer, great class…poorly executed design…