My New PC Grants +5 GRs

I sent you a fr a while back so it may still be there. I don’t know if you are doing this season but that’s where I’m currently at.

Bought a new PC last month with the following specs:

• Core I7-9700
  • 32 GB RAM
  • NVidia 1050 Graphics Card
  • 2 SSDs with combined 1.5 TB capacity

I do not need a better graphics card for now, as I’m not playing latest video games. D3 and AoE III are my favorite games and the NVidia 1050 is good enough to play them in HD.

I use this new machine to test server applications with VMs, mainly, and the SSDs allow for a very quick installation of these test environments :slight_smile:

As for D3, I get the impression that the new hardware allows me to play a few GR levels higher, but I did not really push recently.

1 Like

Since Free is saying his new set up is giving +5 Grifts your should be ruffly +4 grifts.
lol!!!

1 Like

For the longest time, my only luxury was building a new computer every 2-3 yrs. However, as the pace of innovation has slowed considerably, my current rig (i7 4770k based) is 6 yrs old and still going great. The only thing I’ve changed or added in that time is to get a gtx 1070 last year b/c my old 7970 was a bit loud under load.

Having said that, I can’t wait to start planning my next upgrade, just need to find a game that will require it now… :slight_smile:

How many greater rifts is this worth?

Sager NP8377 17.3 Inches Thin Bezel FHD 144Hz G-Sync Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-9750H
NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G DDR6
32GB 3000MHz RAM
1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSHD
Thunderbolt 3
Per Key RGB

1 Like

GR 140…

150 if you get macro KB & Mice.

And Solo… not grp.

17 inch screen. How do you even see things on that. At work they gave me a laptop and a 20 inch monitor and I’m having issues. Anything under 27inches doesn’t meet my standards but let alone 17

I have been running a 30 inch monitor for around 15 years and now I am thinking I want a 40 inch or greater.

I play Diablo on a laptop with 17 inch screen.

Has anyone tried an OMEN X Emperium 65-inch Big Format Gaming Monitor? I saw one today at a retail store.