My new DH still has paragon points from old deleted character

I have deleted a DH seasonal character. Then i started new non seasonal DH and i still have all the money, and parragon points. Why is that? I want to start fresh. Why have i still got paragon points and money ifs been deleted?

Because the paragons (and money, crafting materials, etc…) are linked to the account, not the character… so deleting it does not delete everything else. To start fresh again you will need to wait for season 20.

3 Likes

You don’t have to use the paragon points either, or spend the money.

I’m always amazed at people blaming something or someone else for their own lack of self control.

First question I have is, why did you delete your seasonal character when season is almost over, and you basically lost anything that would have transferred over to non season, unless you have another seasonal character.

There is always going to be money and Paragon on non season, unless you spend all the gold. progress from Seasonal players moves over to non seasonal at the end of every season, so XP, gold, bloodshard items etc all move to non season. Non season is basically how consoles were before we got seasons, how you kept getting more and more XP and paragon.

Season is the only way to start “fresh” since every player starts at 0 with a new character of their choice. If you want to start fresh on non season, delete your save data, and you’ll have a fresh non season player.

Season is split from non season, the same as softcore is split from hardcore. Two different modes. The big difference being, to be able to play seasons, you need to start off with an internect connection, where as non season you don’t. I suggest if you have not, if you want to start fresh on non season, create a hardcore character.

since you ask an sane question I will reply you with some sane answer or sane methods to help you.

the d3 game is insane not us… deleting THE CURRENT SEASON player WILL NEVER transfer ANYTHING to NS… it only exist because we have played previous SEASONS… some players will tell you this & says we DO NOT have COMMON SENSE… DO NOT LISTEN to them they are the insane ones or the game is insane.

1. delete the save file of yr ps4/xb1 you do not need to re install D3 but you will have to play story mode to access to adventure mode.

2. make another account or guest account to play D3 immediately.

3. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND this method buy another switch/ps4/xb1 console… first deleting file is troublesome next creating another account might be too technical… the good thing is we dun need to buy D3 game again so we save A LOT just another console & we even save MORE money on controllers because we have extras.

Dun listen to those players above me they are ignorant & know nothing about consoles D3. Let us know if you bought another console to keep us update…

dun listen to those insane ideas because my recommended method is the most sane method.

It was a very old seasonal char and everything i got from season was transferred over already so it didn’t matter

OK. I have to ask, do you know how seasons work? When a season is over, you have to make a new seasonal character to begin with. So, the seasonal character you deleted, was a S19 character, not 18. So anything that would have transferred over, you lost. S19 is still going. Unless all this happened before season 19 started, which still, you wouldn’t have had a seasonal character to delete.