My impression on ww barb

I did not test it with the season theme. I have just a bit over 2k paragon and with that my lod mages necro was out performing with less augments. my necro has maybe 6 or 8 augs and they are 100s. I tested the ww barb with full 100+s. my necro can clear gr110 with ease and the ww barb was barely able to complete a gr105. all this was on nonseason ptr. the barb is not over powered. the seasaon theme combo’d with the ww barb is what is op. just my 2 cents from what I noticed.

5 Likes

I did GR105 with WW barb in 7:14 with just a couple meager level 70 augments and ~1.5k paragon. That was non-season as well.

If a rubbish casual player like myself can do GR105 without sweating then it is a powerful build. Can’t say if it’s overpowered but very powerful it is. If you were struggling, you propably weren’t set up correctly.

2 Likes

Lol, I tried one WW (actually rend run) with my non optimized (around 2.3K paragon) barb on non season PTR (FoT without passive, kinda bad BK set weapons), put new Ambo’s in cube. Didn’t even use the preferred rune on Rend in the setup. Not one augment.

Cleared a GR115 on first try without any issues.

Did OP even use new Ambo’s pride power in his build?

2 Likes

PTR 2.6.7 non-seasonal WW/Rend Barb…

1 Like

Thats a 123 in ~13 minutes, putting you at 170 on LB. That rift on live as a wizard would put you at 661. That rift on live as a Barb would put you at 16th. Not sure what you’re trying to prove with that screen shot. Even with barb being 90% of the testing this PTR, it’s still not as overpowered as current wiz, the top class. Also, I would wager your 3160 paragon is higher than the wiz in 661st place, though I can’t currently check that.

1 Like

That it was definitely capable of more than the GR105 Eithos mentioned.

I think I got to a GR107 or 108 on seasonal, with about 950 paragon.