My character keeps on getting sudden death

Hello, I have started playing Diablo 3 again on my PC.
My character is Crusader Level 24 and I have set the difficulty to Normal.
When I started playing, there were no problem in dealing with the enemies, until my character kept on dying suddenly. I thought it was a the iron maiden buff but when I had my character not do anything my character still keeps on getting one-hit killed. I tried exiting and entering the game, changed the difficulty and it is still the same. This is weird as I have not experience this problem before. On top of that, when I clicked “Revive at town” my character was revived on the spot where I died instead. Can someone help me as this is my first time having this issue. Thank you.

I can’t find your profile. Are you using the same account (email address) that you play D3. If not, please re-login with that account. Otherwise, no one knows what you are doing wrong.

Iron Maiden is a lvl 50 Passive. you could not be using that passive on a lvl 24 Crusader if this is your first seasonal character.

This is also happening to a friend of mine (level 24 crusader) although I think this has been happening since lvl 1 for him. Maybe a bug? Can’t find anything about people having this problem but he definitely has a squishy crusader and can’t figure out why he’s always dying at normal difficulty. Please help if you can!!

The issue you are having is that you are a higher level and you are the one making the game, so the mobs are at your level not his.

Make him party leader and have him start the game, and the mobs will be at level 24 instead of level 70.

2 Likes

That makes sense. I will definitely do that. Thank you!