My account suddenly banned

I don’t know what is wrong with this game and GM. They banned my account without any warn and proof. I didn’t use ilegal app or ilegal purchased. I’ve made an appeal but they didn’t response to my appeal and email. This the worst game i’ve ever played. Is there someone who can help my case ?

Did you purchase D3 license directly from Blizzard or from a key store? The latter one might be a stolen key and can result the license being rewoked.

Have you shared access to your account? That is violation of the Terms of Service.

Without some additional context it’s somewhat difficult to provide assistance.

If so, i would not waste my time with the customer support etc.

3 Likes

I downloaded the game from official website. I never purchase ilegal orb. I bought directly in game.

I never share my account to anyone. I just need GM or customer support to response my email or appeal. I’d love to play this game but suddenly this happen to me.

If i did something wrong or ilegal action at least give us warn. But permanent banned ?? I’m very sad.

Can anybody help me to solve this ?

Orbs? So you’re talking about D:I and not D3? You could have stated that immediatelly when posting on Diablo 3 forums. D:I matters other than bugs and technical issues should be directed to Reddit as instructed by the CMs.

You could have possibly become a victim of a report abuse. People falsily reporting you on something you’re innocent for.

2 Likes

Yes i mean D:I, i’m sorry i thought this is D:I Forums. i’m newbie. yes i agree about report abuse. but the GM still permanently banned my account. and the resolve still can’t help to unban my acc. how could they did this to innocent like me. is this possible to do second appeal after the first appeal resolved ?

No.

If you received a ban, you also received an email at the registered account, if there was one (since D:I does not require an account, you might get banned and not get a reason as to why.) This email will be very vague.

Blizzard Support - Appeal a Suspension or Ban in Diablo Immortal is the process to follow. They may have received numerous “I got banned” reports and are taking their time… or, they just don’t care and if that’s the case, just make a new “account” and request a refund on the old one to your card/bank.

1 Like

Yup, clearly Diablo Immortal.

They did you a favor!

I have played many mmorpg games, there will always be a warning when we commit a violation, even only given a 1-2 week ban. if you commit serious violations or repeated violations, you will be permanently banned.

In this case, I did not commit a violation, did not use illegal programs or illegal purchases, suddenly I was banned permanently. Maybe I’m just a victim of false reports from other players. i have no idea, but permanently banned ? seriously ? they don’t have heart. one day they will definitely get the same position like me.

Karmaa is real. If they did this to innocent. They will get karma in their real life. Innocent prayer 99% become true… :slight_smile:
1% only if they unban my account :slight_smile: