Mutual agreement option for duels. (End the pk´s)

I think is a good idea to evade pk players in hc. And another separate issue… would also be nice an option to mitigate or decrease the visual animations of other online players, I think it would make it more enjoyable to my eyes and safe when we are in a concentrated group

1 Like

I’d love to see the party turn around and end the pk’er, it’s always been a dream of mine to ruin the player killing intentions of those guys.

Don’t get me wrong, I love SC dueling and that, but HC pkers are usually very confident in themselves at all times, that is their one weakness.

This change would not land under QOL improvements and would certainly change the game play experience (for better or worse). Some people like Pking. Diablo 2 has Pking. Removing that option would negatively affect people.

13 Likes

Yea that’s true enough.

Player killing is part of dangerous world of diablo.

14 Likes

As the saying goes - One person’s trash is another person’s treasure.

Just because what you say might be more enjoyable doesn’t necessarily mean that is true for others. Furthermore, PKing is a cornerstone of Diablo 2.

I predict that if PKing became optional, nobody would have it on, ever. You might as well just develop a duel arena and remove the option to “go hostile” in the open world.

2 Likes

Pking is part of the Diablo 2 experience. If you dont like it, you have options:

1. single player
  2. private games
  3. other games
13 Likes

I think it’s unecessary, but it’s your opinion…

I was just about to say the same thing; I do not like PvP in any fashion, and I would never do it with a HC character, and since there plenty of avenues for me to avoid said PK’s, I see no need to make a change.

2 Likes

Because you are the one being hunted. Hunters dont agree with prey :slight_smile:

Shhhh. You’re supposed to join his game, appear friendly and “TP please”, then go hostile and rush in to the area his TP is located.

2 Likes

well if u change the word " hunters" by TROLLS I can acept that.

Just play by yourself in a multi-person game using repeat copies. PK your own character until bored.

1 Like

I think TPPK ( the legit one , where you cast the timed/untimed skill , open Portal, go town without the SKill u casted to dissappear as it does now on D2 and click the Hostile button ! ) Should be brought back!

No. I hate you and no.

1 Like
i think  this will be more easy you read it  your self    pk is a part of the game 

https ://www.diablowiki.net/Player_Kill

pk is one of the part i enjoy the most in diablo 2

I understand you, hating is normal in your lives

Family guy peter beats up thief - YouTube

1. TP scroll
  2. 10 characters
1 Like

Hell no.

Only thing worth remotely considering is a mutual ‘duel’ option in hardcore that isn’t to the death alongside unilateral hostility.

Unilateral hostility is a huge part of this game and hardcore. I’d refund instantly if they removed unilateral hostility.

1 Like

well I don’t understand that there is fun or entertainment in frustrating other players or emptying friendly servers…, maybe I’m the weird one.