Mundunugu garbage gears doing T16 be like.. whu'ever :D

Gear showcase at the end - they are garbage.

Did some limited testing before s20 started and had some build ideas in mind. Haven’t got much time at all since s20 started and I only got my avarice band today and I’m still only paragon ~500.

I’m pleasantly surprised that doing T16 with mundunugu is even stronger than I expected!

The map in the video is pretty godly (hail the goblin god lol) but I wan’t paying much attention to pathing and was picking up loot along the way so I could have finished the run even faster.

My best time so far with good maps were less than 2 mins. Other times when not so good I can finish a run in between 2 to 4 mins.

A few helpful points to share:

• For T16, you really don’t need pet damage as manitou deals all the damage you need. You don’t even have to care where you drop your phatasm
  • gold wrap + avarice band + BotH is all the defense you need.
  • molten gizzard + squirts beat flavour of time or endless walk by a mile.
  • wormwood is in fact extremely beneficial (but appear to be underrated by the community) - it saves you the trouble and time of stop-n-cast and pretty much every trash along your path has RoE applied and one-shot by manitou; also, with it you don’t have have to choose pestilence rune and creeping death passive anymore but something else useful. (In the video I had cloud of insects for locust swarm but devouring swarm would have been better - I just forgot to change it.)
  • bind walking to a separate key is a must for this playstyle.

Now I finally feel my s20 has started…

1 Like