Mundunugo set dungeon

Any time frame for when this will be ready?

Never, probably. Set dungeons have been super flawed for a while and blizzard hasnt fixed them. I think they’ve been largely abandoned. Seeing as I haven’t heard a word about upcoming poj/aov set dungeons, I doubt it’s gonna happen.

4 Likes

Well that is a little disappointing since you have to MASTER one to complete the journey ( which I HATE doing).

Thus far, it’s been stated that they have no plans on implementing set dungeons for the new sets.

1 Like

Hopefully never. Set dungeons are like sucking on rusty pennys.

1 Like

The DEVS have already stated the new sets are not getting set dungeons and there is currently no plan for them

1 Like

Given its an easy 5 minutes on any set i cant see why you would HATE it.

There not flawed at all .There scaled back damage wise for the super casuals as some people still to this day complain there actually hard to do which is a complete joke.

Sounds different when you say it aloud.

2 Likes

The mote set dungeon is literally impossible if you don’t intentionally lower your damage by removing str paragon/gems

The Zunimassa set dungeon is still based off the grasp of the dead stuff even though that’s not really set-defining anymore.

They haven’t been updated alongside set updates

1 Like

Yeah have never been set dungeons for the new sets.
When I got the Valor set last season I went to pick up the page in Act 1 that gives you a hint of where the set dungeon locations are but it just said something like your not equipped for it to grab that page from the book.

They are difficult. I create a season character and now I have to create another build, rearrange all my skills just to complete a set dungeon I have ZERO interest in doing! This requirement should be removed from the process. I HATE IT!

1 Like