Multiple Instances?

One thing I enjoyed in D2 multiplayer was being able to transfer items for myself and rush myself utilizing 2 cd keys and running 2 instances of the game on the same machine. Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a 2nd copy of the game on one account? And then could you run both copies at one time? If not, can I buy a copy for my other battle.net account and then run both games at once?

It is allowed afaik, just do it legit, if you dont use mirroring software to copy the actions from one instance to the other you will be fine.

i will be doing the same thing. The only problem i will have is that i think that my pc wont be able to handle 2x d2r running at once.

I dont know if you can add 2x cdkeys to the same bnet account.

I have the same worry about my PC being able to handle two instances at once. It seems like you can only have 1 purchase per bnet account, so if I attempt it I think I will have to buy a copy on another account. Then it will come down to being able to sign into both accounts at once and running the games.

this most definitely would produce dupes though…

same with being on the same account on a computer at the same time on a nintendo switch or other console.

multi logging 1 account is a duping method

But he wrote that he will buy it on a second account.

The problem is that you are bound on the bnet launcher. I don’t think so that it will be possible (it would be awesome if it would be possible)