Multiplayer lag S20 is it me or the game? SWITCH

Anyone else having terrible 3-4 player games?
Running on wifi currently. Might also be the reason?

Not just you, I was in a 4 person group and rubber banding and stalling all over the place. I know its not my connection.

If you have a lot of stuff in stash, as well as the other players, that affects it as well.

1 Like

the game trying to calculate everything. Its on all consoles, even on pc.

1 Like

Get rid of area damage in paragon you will find lag decreases

or get rid of everything out of your stash, on to mule characters and that will decrease lag as well.

1 Like

Lol the lag is real… Especially when u hit like 130+ in 4 man.

As stated have less stash space… If ur runming zbarb or zmonk take off area damage, crit chance/damage, and damage numbers as well. Make sure everyone has no pets.

where the hell you been? sleeping with 'Rona?? jk

1 Like

Lol street life catching up… Now busy working. Still not fully set up yet gaming yet. My ps4 is plugged in where i sleep lol

Can anyone explain why an empty stash would lower the lag? It sounds like voodoo to me…

Each player’s entire Stash contents is synchronised with all the other players in your group. The more players in the group, and the more stuff in each of their stashes, the more stuff the game has to synch.

If you think this sounds daft, especially with the fact that most of your Stash contents will be account bound / non-tradeable anyway, well, yeah but that’s how Blizzard coded it.

on consoles its linked to the memory… so when a game loads up, it loads all the stash with it, so the more it tries to load everything up, the more lag there is… thats why 4 man group with 350 stash, is lag city

Thanks for the explanations! I guess I‘ll start muling then…