Much Respect for the hardcore community!

As the title say I have much respect for my hardcore brothers and sisters. I dabbled a little in hardcore when I bought this game back during season 13. I finally decided to actually play a little more than a dabble. I appreciate the help TGraccgus#11789 gave me in giving me access to adventure mode. Kudos! And I appreciate the help of my friend clement812 with the boost for my monk.

Looking at the lower tier leaderboards…people just take their lemons and make lemonade. I am lucky I had some paragon from season 13 so that helped and a few gems and some coin. Makes me really appreciate the game a bit more. You can just blast on in through the door and not worry about the consequences.

Rngesus has not been kind to me in giving me what I want. Right now it seems he has been giving me the pieces for a wol lod build so I have been using what I have been given. Taking it easy and having a blast. Thanks again for the help. Much respect for the aforementioned and the hardcore community.

1 Like

Yep i got boosted by random guys too. Which was very nice. Now i have WW rend barb and if i see somebody wanting a boost in the chat, i will help him. :wink:

If you do happen to play in season, you can go straight to adventure mode. It is not required to play the campaign, but it may still be required in non-season for new characters.

1 Like

Yeah it was non-season. I had some toons from Season 13.