Mount only in act IV?

Is there a logical explanation? I don’t get it…

Play Crusader he can pony around in all acts. (In D3).

4 Likes

That’s when the quest to unlock mounting becomes available

1 Like

It’s right near the beginning of the act, so no sweat.

If you used logic, you’d ask questions about Diablo IV on the Diablo IV forums…

6 Likes

Jesus… why being passive-aggressive like this, I thought I was in D4 forum. Sorry Mr Perfect

No need to be “Mr perfect” to find the good forums…

1 Like

On the other hand. If you look at most of the latest topics you’d be inclined to think this is a dedicated D4 forum.

1 Like

Yes, but… No :stuck_out_tongue:

What eff is “passive-aggressive” about someone pointing you in the right direction?? Get over yourself and grow up.

are you sure this isn’t the D4 forums? Looking at the first page I see:
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
D4 thread
random D3 thread (guy asking for help)
D4 thread
D4 thread
the usual when SXX info thread

2 Likes

When is D4 season 2? D4 PTR when? D4 patch notes when? D5 beta when?

2 Likes

Is it our fault the haters are stupid and incapable of putting D4 posts in D4 forum
and seeing as this is supposedly the D4 forums point us in the direction of the D3 forums

We had the same thing when D2R and D:I came out. It took a long time for them to find the right place to post. Some never did.

2 Likes

But the Crusader in D3 calls the demons and skeletons and other enemies “friends.” That just ruins things.

I don’t understand your problems with the Game. Turn down Voices if you don’t want to hear snarky voices. Make a female Barb if you don’t want the spit.
Your complaints seem rather petty.

The female barbarian spits too if I recall correctly. I don’t normally play female characters so I can’t remember if she does spit. I strongly think she does.

My complaint is the immersion deterrents of the game. I play games in which I can have a deep mental involvement. Diablo is one game that I want to love to play.

You see, the price of darkness is a divinely constituted entity and very much a reality in our plane of existence and is thus a very important part of lives (whether you believe in it or not). Although this is a game, it is based on a very real in-life matter. Therefore, the visual and auditory effects of this game should serve to foster such an immersion but when the snarky voices and sounds are encountered, that immersion escapes me, and I am left wanting. It is quite disappointing – to me.

:coffee: