Most efficient way to play D4

That was already available for act 1 in beta
Google “diablo 4 interactive map”

I’m sure it was. But I was also talking about the other regions/acts, not that I expect it to take too much time in all honesty.

Yes, by the time I’ll complete the campaign and reach max level, 9-10 hours after release on June 2nd, I expect all maps to be ready and I’ll get that “renown” thing done.

I think Prologue part ends when you enter the city with Lorath.

So, would you buy a movie you haven’t seen, but you know the general plot(think James Bond) and set it to play at 4x speed so you can more efficiently watch it? This game is entertainment, not work. Especially when it first comes out. Once you have enjoyed the story and taken in all that there is to offer, then you can worry about efficiency. Why does every game have to be a speed run competition for you? Even the best speed runners enjoy the game first before figuring out how to beat it quicker.

Also take all electronics and throw into same dumpster b4 setting fire.
This is mandatory for all smart or dumb phones too!

This is indeed the most efficient way to get back to a good, healthy life.

Don’t forget you need healthy alternatives like meditation, walking/running, cooking fresh food, and play a musical instrument for starters.

It’s not though. Electronics are mandatory nowadays to be able to do necessary tasks in life, at least around here. You need internet access to be able to pay bills, you need a phone to be able to contact most official instances and they mostly require you to have access to electronic ID to then make use of their services.

That’s a general misconception about Blizz games.

So who said YOU HAVE to do it efficiently in the first run. Anyone can choose when they want to run it efficiently, if at all. The first few weeks are a pre-season test period anyway, you can wriggle it.

Your opinion.
(at least 20 chars.)

Most efficient way to play D3:

1. Ignore campaign, don’t even bother loading in.

2. Spam rifts until max level and craft a set of level 70 Rare gear.

3. Spam rifts to get Greater Rift keys

4. Spam Greater Rifts which are just the same Rifts you’ve just been doing for the last hour.

5. Repeat from Step 3.

Playing efficiently is rarely fun. Unless you happen to be one of the people who enjoys speedrunning.

Thus, complaining about how fun the most efficient way of playing a game is seems asinine.

It just comes down to how you prioritize spending your time. If you want to have more fun, then play less efficiently.

1 Like

No, that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

It’s not that. You need to run a CR before starting leveling to 70 and there are a few ways to level to 70 efficiently. The early game objective is not even that. It’s to get the set gift as quickly as possible, which involves running all five acts bounties at some point. Plus the altar added other options in S28. Then you spam rifts and GRs to gear up to be able to push. Then you push to 150. Then you change the class and/or build.

Electronics are NOT mandatory … show me where that law in USA is true.

I pay bills by mail, like most people do.

I have a regular phone at home in case power goes out… that phone works when power goes out.

electronic ID??? don’t have a clue what that is.

So if all power goes out you will be helpless?

Did I say anywhere I’m in the US?

haha, then drop the talk.

I knew you live on another continent, because you are so different.

I feel for you tho, that you have to have Internet and a phone to pay bills.

Well, nowhere in your first reply did you state that the argument only applied if you lived in a specific location.

Well, I would have those things regardless and it’s highly convenient to NOT have to mail anything. Granted, the option to do so would probably serve some of the older generation, but on the other hand it’s good to keep up with society.

It’s well, a digital way to ID yourself, lets you log in to secure whatever from anywhere if you have it on your phone.

Pretty much no one has a landline here nowadays, just having the service is like a grand a year and that does not include the price of using it. Way cheaper and more convenient to just have a mobile phone.

To borrow from the movie War Game. “The only winning move is not to Play”