More storage boxes

I need more storage boxes to rest assured of the suit and my collection of illusions

1 Like

It sounds like you may be thinking you need to keep all items in order to transmog your equipped pieces. You don’t.

We have 30 suits? How many storage boxes do we have?

I have lots. They fill up the spare room, the garage and the utility room, as well as the attic. Never throw anything away.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realise that. Thanks.

Oh no, someone is suing our OP?

With 13 stash tabs, you can equip 1 set on your character, keep the other 29 sets in storage, use 50 spaces for gems, 50 spaces for legendary gems (including extra gems to upgrade), 50 spaces for jewelry, potions & follower tokens, etc and still have almost half your stash space left for non set items to fill out you sets. You just can’t keep a bunch of copies of each item. And who bothers to keep all thirty sets anyway except Icy Veins, etc.?

Playing reg I have enough,i just play a few classes now. Hardcore on the other hand you need spares for when you die.I would buy banks space I bought Nerco souly for that reason :slight_smile:

14 character slots - make 2 of each class. Have one be focused on two of the sets, the other focused on the other two. i.e. 1 Barbarian wears IK, has Wrath of Wastes set in his inventory - other Barbarian wears Raekors, has Might of the Earth set in his inventory (keep stored to the right side of inventory so don’t accidentally salvage them). No need to store many of the set pieces in stash at all. Yes, some, but you get the idea.

Also, don’t be a hoarder. Majority of legendaries are meant to be salvaged. Pandemonium’s Loop? Hack? Sash of Knives? Rimeheart? Get rid of that junk!