More optimisations and lower graphic options please

My dude, you are yelling about a technical alpha being unoptimized.

1. All consoles, including the Switch, will run the game at 60 FPS once it is optimized. This isn’t even a discussion, 60 FPS is a selling point of the game even on Switch.
  2. Graphic drivers are not currently optimized with this game in mind since the game isn’t out. Once it’s nearing release, Blizzard will have shared the game with NVIDIA and AMD, who will make optimizations to the drivers, as they do with all new games.
  3. Wait until the beta to demand more graphics options. We do not currently know how optimized the beta will be, and even how optimized the final game will be. If the beta runs poorly, then you can start yelling again, sure.
2 Likes

idk buy if even you buy the game and still too heavy, try play on old graphics… idk if will be possible without fps problem

1. Just search in YT Witcher on switch graphic comparrison and then talk about it. Yes its 60 fps but the graphic is at lowest.
  2. It is exactly what I am telling - to optimize, put AMD FidelityFX and so on.
  3. I am not yelling, I am asking a simple reasonable request!!!

P.S. I now have 3 years old Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming G1 rev.2 and play the alpha on full hd 60-90 fps on high/very high setings but still got drops to 30 (andariel, far oasis) and my fx 6300 is at just 40% load).

How to contradict yourself within the length of the same sentence.

My feeling is if QoL changes can’t be made (supposedly)because that would slow down production of the game. Now if we don’t want Slowdowns on the game Production then both QoL and Lite installation is off the table not just QoL

But there are QoL changes…

Ones of you and the other purist choices, And one of the excuses used to argue against others was that implementation of others, Was that other QoL change would cause a slowdown on putting game out, So when you make excuses for something can’t sometimes it bites you in the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. As for I bought this pre-built PC so I wouldn’t have to with that. So your options are three #1 go back and play classic Diablo #2 buy a bre-built yourself #3 do without like everyone who’s PC ain’t up to it

PS I went with Lenovo they make decent PC’s :wink:

I don’t really get your point here.

If you are upset about people using this argument as an excuse against QoL changes, then post in the threads where this is discussed.

Randomly posting about this in other threads is borderline trolling and not leading to any kind of constructive discussion.

I think they should take all the time it needs to make D2:R as close to perfect as possible.
That includes QoL changes which the devs think are good for the game, as well as option settings that allow more players to enjoy the game.

If this ends up affecting the release date I have absolutely no problem with that.
I have waited for a D2 Remaster for over a decade - I can wait 1-2 month longer without a problem.

2 Likes
                                                                                                                                                                                         The point is if people have issues with anything delaying the game **As I Said Before**  then those same people can't play favorites as to what changes might delay it, Certain of the people posting who are in favor a lite graphics option so they might be able to play with their current **PC**, Were some of the same against **QoL** changes and one of the excuses they used was that it might slowdown production of the game, So again they can't favorites what is and **Is Not Allowed** to slow down production of the game. *Diablo II* classic if your **PC** isn't up to playing *D2R*.  That enuff of an explanation for you?

But OP never said any of that stuff?
In fact all the posts he ever made are in this topic.

So I don’t get why you reply to him in this manner:

He is making a reasonable request and you try to shut him down with the methods that you accuse other people of using against QoL requests.

That’s pretty pointless if you ask me.

1 Like

Not true. Witcher runs with 30 fps on the switch.

There is a way to hit 60 fps with some patches and a upgraded/hacked switch.

That says nothing. When your GPU Usage is below 95% your cpu is the bottleneck, doesn’t matter how high cpu usage is.

So it takes only two working days to be implemented from the developers in a game.
On the other hand, Blizzard did not keep their promise to implement team matchmaking in StarCraft: Remastered which takes only one working day to be copy/pasted from StarCraft 2.

Here is a better solution , you can buy a gaming laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 5800H , GTX 3070 , 16 GB ram Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 edition starting at around $1450 @ Walmart .
The specs are much better than most prebuilt desktop version .
Ofcourse in the US also