More information is needed to make proper suggestions

Oh man that is beautiful.

If they add that stash to Classic I’ll be set.

It looks beautiful!

However…

Problem: I feel like most people will resort to a constant use of d2jsp to liquidate their stashes when they get full.

Solution: Allow a hrs to be stacked.

1 Like

Until there is a 100% guarantee that duping is impossible, stacking of runes is a terrible idea.

An alternative solution would be to implement a trading post for an in-game centralized way of trading in addition to the standard way. It won’t stop those that already sell their gear via JSP, but it may deter others from seeking out more centralized trading grounds.

Yeah haven’t been following what they’re up to w/ classic but if they don’t, I can’t imagine that would be fun knowing what you’re missing out on lol.

1 Like

There is a possibility I think rune and gem stacking was a QoL question on one of Blizzard’s surveys for the game.

1 Like

We are at least getting 3 Shared Stash tabs! :slight_smile:

Start 18:56

1 Like

It’s the only thing that is making me reconsider preordering.

I might still buy a pc copy, but might refund if shared stash isn’t part of Classic.

I almost certainly won’t buy on switch without Classic shared stash.

Ugh.

Rune stacking is possible in the original/current D2: LoD because it exists in Project Diablo 2.

Yeah. There are many possible QoL changes that Blizzard has asked about in random surveys, as well as a big reddit community survey that was done early on after reveal. The big ones that Blizz has asked about have been stacking, charm inventory, personal/instanced loot instead of FFA, skill balances, runeword balances, seasonal only buffs for ladder, ingame runeword/cube recipe list, rebind keys (assuming allowing some left click only to be assigned right click), console skill hotbar (like D3 for fast casting), etc.

Hadn’t seen that before - and I was wondering why the 2 tab labels looked weird because they were on left and didn’t fill out the whole stash pane - with all 4 tabs in the video it looks better with all the tab labels filling it out.

1 Like

I think they also stated during Blizzcon that they were still deciding just how many shared stash tabs that there would be. But I would assume since we have seen a picture for 3, we would get at at 3 by some point in the game.

Yeah hopefully Blizz knows better than to tease millions of players with something they don’t really deliver on :slight_smile: They’ve been burned so many times in the past.

1 Like

Idea: 1st tab is free. Up to two additional tabs, 2M gold each. Give gold a tiny boost in value. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, Personal Stash + the 3 Shared Stashes each have 10x10 squares. With 4 Stashes(Personal + 3 Shared Stash) each tab label = 2.5 squares. 4 x 2.5 = 10 squares! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not what most mean when personal loot is being discussed. It is tthis:

All I have to “Stacking runes is a terrible idea” is enjoy that full stash.

Trade up man, trade up. :smiley:

There have been many times someone pays a higher rune for a lower one. Easy peasy.

Oha, sorry but that would be totally boring. 15 years the same game for 19 hours per day. Really, there are sooo many other good games out…

1 Like