More fun with LoD than Green Sets

Hello All and Happy Thanksgiving…

I did not even touch LoD last season and frankly wasn’t going to touch it this season but sort of stalled with my Monk’s Thousand Storm set said what the heck…glad I did because far more flexibility, tinkering, tuning, toying for fun…

I haven’t had this much fun with the Monk like this in a long time…I just pieced together a bunch of stuff including a Rare 3S chest piece and two separate Green Rings for my Gems late last night…have had miserable luck on getting decent Jewelry…but the foundation is Won Khim Lau and Vengeful Wind Fist Weapons along with cubing the Azzurewrath Sword. Rest is nothing really special, just some buffs on damage and reduction but I’m having fun…

I seriously hope they put this in D4 or allow it in some form or another. I think I did read they plan to put to use the Legendary items far more. In the past I always strived to get the green Sets as they were the pinnacle to everything but LoD has opened my eyes a bit to far more possibilities…

In a lot of cases, the LoD version of a build is much easier to play I’ve noticed. I know the WD DoD build is much easier with LoN and I would suspect the LoD WoL for the Monk is easier to play than the Sunwuko version because you don’t have to manage sweeping wind stacks.

Adding that gem after the Season of LoN was a great change.