Monsters not taking damage

At around noon today 11/14 when i logged back in the game to continue farming some mats i noticed my necro was not doing any damage to the mobs. There was damage numbers displayed but no damage to the mobs. with current gear i can normally fly through T-10 rifts and level 50 GR. And it’s not just my necro but every character is like this. yes i scanned the game to no avail. i reinstalled the game and the same thing. even made a non-seasonal character and on just hard mode it took for ever to kill a quill beast. latency was about 80ms. I have a newer gaming rig that plays all other games smoothly. So is this some kind of bug? if anyone knows because i’m at a loss.

1 Like

Check your chest armor. It is Inarius not Rathma.

1 Like

Well i feel silly getting old i guess haha. well i will fix that. they kinda look the same to me.

1 Like

I have made sinilar mistakes, usually for me it is the pants.

1 Like

Well that was the problem Thank you for catching that. God only knows how long it would have taken me to realize that i had the wrong chest on. haha.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, and have been for weeks. I’m running the Shadow Set on my Demon Hunter, there is no rhyme or reason but roughly 30% of the GRs (level 100-115) I run my skills don’t proc, I do ZERO and I mean ZERO damage to full mobs and lose all hatred within seconds. After I die, (conveniently after paying to empower the rift), I immediately start doing damage, killing everything, and I’m losing NO hatred! This bug is killing the fun, I’m literally opening GRs, having to immediately leave them just to ultimately leave the game, just to restart the game and open a new rift to fix it.