Monk skill Runes

Hi

There is one thing that’s been bugging me lately, there are some skills like TR Electric field and Sw tornado, that do a lot less damage than the base skill it self.
at least that’s how i fells like it works. am i wrong?

I thought that a Rune’s purpus was to enhance the core skill it self, not just add a separate effect that do its own damage.

This feels like it hampers build diversity, in the game.

Some few runes also massively outperforms all other runes, which again breaks build diversity. Do the devs have any plans to address these problems? any one know?

The lightning one does have attacks that do less damage. Unfortunately even maxing out your APS doesn’t really help much. It’s really only useful for rifts you can completely dominate.

Yes, the other runes are basically useless. The only way they could make it more diverse is to up the damage of the sets damage for TR to at least double then make flurry weaker. Also buff the other runes. The only one semi worthwhile is the lightning one.

Perhaps making the fire one make the enemies explode when they get knocked back. Just ideas like that.

1 Like

yeah, agreed. i wish dev would be a bit more gutsy when trying to make changes, it do not mater if they miss on the first try, that’s why we give feed back.

on a rune the difference in rift should not be more then +/- 1-3 rift lvls ,( unless there are items specifically focused on a rune), take flurry i would say there is at least 8+ lvl difference between that runes and all other runes.

And man i wish they would cap paragon already. the eternal grind run is getting old. it would solve the main issue with botters & leader boards.