Mobs names turn off option

Hi there wonderers.
Is there any way to get rid off these annoying mob names righr above the mobs? We already have it at the middle top of the screen and the names right above them just looks odd and blots out things. Is there any way to turn it off? If not are you willing the give us the opportunity in the future?
After 20 years playin d2 I know who Im fighting :slight_smile:

But don’t know where to post about it…

1 Like

That may be. Using ps5 so posting it here. Any tips where else should I do it?

I logged into the D2R console forum and, despite me never having owned a console, and not having bought D2R, when I opened a thread, all of the posts within it had the Reply button available, unlike the D2R General Discussion forum, so I suspect you’d be able to post there too. Try it.

LOL nope. Since early access beta we have left messages for Blue about this stupidity and nothing but crickets.

General D2 rule, If u need nameplates on ever mob or ur single targeting in a pack… ur playing all wrong

Try clicking it. It disappeared after doing so for me without giving a post input dialog.

Again, I do not own a console or D2R and here’s my post on that forum…

1 Like

Ok, so I’m seeing there is yet another console catch all forum under d2r with console players once again denied access to the class / general discussions… wow, that is so disappointing.

With respect to the OP, these forums are far from intuitive in the way they’re set up. Maybe we could just help direct them to where to post without the put-down.

1 Like