Missing Text During Bounties

In the “Bounty: Catapult Command” bounty there is some missing text.

When you place your pointer over the arrow which points to the objective you get the error

“!!Missing!! - 5200?.px_Bounty_Rampart_Camp_Switch”

The question mark is because I can’t tell what it is because it’s hidden behind the Season icon.

I wish I could post the image though :confused:

:point_right: Technical Support - Diablo 3 Forums :point_left:

:point_right: :house: :sun_with_face: :point_left:

Hello Brewskie,

You mean this ?

Yeah… there’s a bunch of them all over the place… it was reported numerous time in Bug Report… both on the old forums and on the new one. It has no effect on the game, so I doubt it will ever get fixed.

You can… upload your picture to a website that hosts pictures… such as imgur.com and then include a link to it in your post. You will need to convert the link to Preformatted text by :

• putting the link as you would normally in your post,
  • highlighting the entire link, and
  • clicking the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the input window.

Not really… there’s nothing that Customer Support can do about it… so the best place for it would be in Bug Report… if it hadn’t been reported already so many times.

2 Likes

Thanks Boubou

I’ve been playin Diablo since day one quite a few years ago and it took me this long to notice it lol

These forums are relatively new and I didn’t know how to post an image…thanks for the tip!

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

I should have been more specific then… the posting of images is restricted to those who have “trust level 3”. All others can only post a link to the image… which is still useful, to me in any case. The link to my screenshot, for example, would appear as : https://i.imgur.com/44bvCw6.jpg . The link cannot be opened by clicking on it but readers can copy it in their browser to open it.

There is a guide to the new forum… it goes over trust levels and the associated rights as well as other features that may be of interest; you will find it here:

Best of luck in your games.

1 Like

Not sure about other browsers but in Chrome if I highlight such a URL and right-click on it, one of the context menu options is Go To…

1 Like