Missing Season 20 rewards

Hello. For some reason at the end of Season 20 I was unable to claim my pet and portrait rewards after completing the journey. I was given the armor set, but not the other. I didn’t seem to have the option after completing it, but I could enlist in Slayer. I do not have the pet or portrait added to my character. Haven’t had this issue before and the season has ended. Please help, thank you.

The reward of S20 is wings

The Bat pet need you to complete the whole journey (Guardian). Seems like you haven’t done even Slayer. So, no pet for you.

Ref: Season 20 Now Live - Diablo III

1 Like

Did you mean: Seems like you have [not] done even Slayer ?

In any event, and for clarification, you do not have to click the Enlist button to complete the Season Journey through the Guardian Chapter. You will still complete the Journey and get the rewards provided you complete all the Objectives in all 9 Chapters. (I learned this by accident a few Seasons back).

I don’t know if that is ZAN’s case, because they did not specify whether they completed the Season through the Guardian Chapter or only completed through Chapter 4.

Like you, and because of the way they worded the OP, I’m inclined to believe they only completed up to Season Journey Chapter 4.

If you completed the entire Season Journey and believe you earned rewards you did not receive, you need to post a screenshot of your Season 20 Journey showing the last Chapter you completed. (See image below).

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/GMDabMX.jpg

1 Like

Yup. Edited. Thanks.

1 Like

I should have looked at your Armory Profile first.

1. You have one Seasonal Witch Doctor on the Americas Region.
  2. TheBoneZonez is Level 70 (118).
  3. He has the full Spirit of Arachyr Set.
  4. He only has 2 Legendary Gems equipped. One is Rank 7. The other is Rank 0.
  5. He is still wearing a Rare Amulet.
  6. He has Flawless Imperial Gems in his Armor.
  7. He has a Royal Emerald in his Weapon.
  8. He has only 1 Jewelry Slot equipped in Kanai’s Cube.

All these are signs that you have completed Season 20 Journey through Chapter IV (Chapter 4), but no higher.

In conclusion:

Sorry, mate.

Oh okay, that’s a bummer thank you for clarifying though. Didn’t realize it required past the Slayer chapter.

1 Like