Missing Goblins

Over the last few days of hunting I have been tracking down those little pests who work at the behest of Greed.

Mostly I have stayed near New Tristram and it’s many locals, I have heard tell that these pesky goblins have been seen traveling in pairs.

Unfortunately I have yet to witness such a scene. I have gone hunting Often in the Moon Clan caves, The Royal Crypts and the Highlands. Yet I only ever see them traveling solo…

Perhaps these tales are untrue, or perhaps there is something else preventing me from seeing these traveling pairs of goblins…

I shall continue to investigate these rumors.

That was my first thought. Until I saw that they hadn’t played any of their non-Season Characters for 1 month to 2 years.

But, they did play their Seasonal Witch Doctor just last night.

Possibly. But, if so, I hope they know it isn’t a bug if they’re playing PTR or move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum. (Does console have Seasons?)

And, just in case they need it: Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to move your thread.

Moving Threads
  1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

I am on live, indeed I have only really been playing seasonal, and I am on PC.

I appreciate the other points you have made they are helpful to say the least.

In addition to what Boubou said, bear in mind that even with the buff active, not all of the goblin types are doubled, and that’s covered in the announcement…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/double-treasure-goblin-buff-season-22/26709

There are a few important details to keep in mind with this effect:

• This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed.
  • Duplicate Whimsydale portals created by the Rainbow Goblin will enter the same instance of Whimsydale.
  • The Insufferable Miscreant is not affected by this buff; this is intended.
2 Likes