Missing Gems sent via ingame email

Hello, today i sent some gems to my brother account and other items. Everything reached good but not the gems, and now they don´t exist in any account. Any ideas?

Gems are account-bound.
How are you sending gems to other accounts?

Are you playing on console? Does console allow sending items to other Accounts?

This Bug Report Forum is for reporting in-game bugs on a PC on the Live server. On PC, we cannot send items…   to anyone.

oh sorry, but yes, i´m playing on Xbox. I´m now playing through the campaign so i can check if the legendary gems are unlocked when i finish adventure mode.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Can you tell where can i put this question? (bad english, i´m argentinian)

You can move this thread to the Console Discussion Forum. Maybe other console players can help you with this.

Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to move your thread.

Moving Threads
  1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

Well idk, it just let me do that. I´ve sent them 3 level 70-80 gems but i didn´t remember that they were linked to the account.
Now they´re gone so i idk what´s left to do.

I used to sent me the weapons with the gem equipped (the one that let you equip to a lvl 1 player) But now i tried sending the gems separately and they just dissapear (the mail says that were sent, but they weren´t at destinatary)