META for crusader in the group

Why? I wear Strongarm Bracers and with Vacuum I can proc the effect and gain che dmg bonus.
Monk uses Cyclone Strike and wears Strongarm Bracers too, so that whole group benefits of a double Strongarm Bracers bonus. Am I wrong?

You are not wrong. Mob has cc resistance. One pull adds 40% to it. Its immune to pullings after 2 pulls. Especially you have zbarb in group too. Condemn and cyclone needs actual postion change (pull) to proc strongarm. You dont proc it if they are immune.

Generally speaking you dont have 2 group skills in a group. Do you see any ground stomp barb groups that monk has cyclone?? No right?? Its the same mechanic.

Solution is either you take off condemn / monk take off cyclone.

Nice progress.

My little self operated 3-man group got up to GR132 this evening. I’ve done some GR131s with these teams:

• S6 Impale, zBarb, zWiz
  • Vyr Chantodo, zBarb, zWiz
  • zBarb, zWiz, zDH

The setup with the 3 zSupports has been most consistent and I know if the 4th guy has enough patience we can get up to GR134-GR135. I have a buddy who is running LoD Blessed Shield, we stomped out a GR128 in under 10 mins earlier today. I’ve always enjoyed Invoker as 4th too, I haven’t encountered anyone running it w/ CC3 over the past few weeks.

I’m going to try AC: Hasteful rune, i think that’s a good suggestion and should work great in the z-group. Lastly, I’ve experimented with Squirts, LoN Rings w/ Gizzard and zMonk shields and it’s promising, the buff was holding up great in GR125.

Celtic, i run the twister wizard pixel pull – with a ground stomp zbarb. The wiz is making pulls at random, the barb is on command. Removing one of them might be to my detriment of – the wizard’s groupings are so damn tight they make the initial encounter with fresh trash very potent, plus i get the extra 15% fire damage. That first grouping for sure is a double strongarms, thereafter i wait an entire CoE cycle before reapplying ground stomp.

The zwiz is constantly firing twister so i don’t have much control over the CC cap. But even for the zbarb – there are opportunities when you just need to pull that trash in on physical cycle to ramp up the blessed shield stacks for the fire cycle, not doing it is lost progress. I tried switching out ground stomp and i was weaker overall – but in Christy’s case both vacuum and cyclone strike are on command –

So you are suggesting me to drop off Condemn. And what about Strongarm Bracers?
If I keep them, with Monk using both Cyclone and Strongarm Bracers, every time Monk groups, does the damage bonus is double (due to my Strongarm and Monk’s Strongarm) or single (only due to Monk’s Strongarms)?
‘Cause I read somewhere that if you don’t proc the knockback by yourself you don’t apply the bonus. So, if only Monk proc the effect the only bonus is applied by his Strongarm Bracers. Is it right?

Each player needs to proc their own SA. 2 SA that needs pulling animation will counter it self to high degree. You can drop SA. Shield flare is 20%, not that much lower than SA. You can option to equip anything to. Such as cindercoat / tyriels might and cube aquila etc… its very flexible.

1 Like

Shield Glare will benefit an invoker RGK. Another noteworthy option is Judgement:Resolved for 8% CHC – both skills work against the CC cap.

Thanks for the input, I will try Shield Glare with Lacuni Bracers instead of Condemn + SB. The only think I don’t like of Shield Glare is that you must stop you attacks flow to use it, but it could be a good choice since it blinds enemies and gives a clean 20% additive damage; plus its CDR benefits from Towering Shield.

At least on the boss you don’t need any animation to proc strongarms. You “just” need to be in a range where it would pull if it could be pulled and it’ll proc strongarms. Doesn’t it also work like that for non-boss mobs ?

Condemn DR mobs for cyclone @@ :sweat_smile:

You can cyclone then condemn. Monks play with deadly reach for strongarms anyway.

Theoretically yes, but if you gone that route, might as well go meta or barb goes GS.

After some other runs, I give some updates.

I played with the configuration I explained in previous post (Condemn + SB) and experimented how it work with
i) zMonk Zephyr and zBarb not GS
ii) zMonk Cyclone Strike and zBarb not GS
Impressions: with i) I felt too much tanky, and damage was lower than ii). I think Cyclone could be the best solution.

In my next runs I will try Andariel’s Visage as Helm, Leoric’s Crown in Cube and Akkhan’s Menacles as Bracers. Then, I will replace Condemn with Shield Glare. I think it will be better, especially targeting Élites!