Mercenary weapon, act 2 Desert Warriors

I have been looking online and checked forums with no luck. I’m a returning player for the newly released Diablo 2 Resurrected and at this time of launch ladder is unavailable. I will be acquiring an act 2 mercenary very soon and I know the best in slot weapon is the runeword Infinity. Unfortunately Infinity was a ladder only item and since the game just launched and ladder isn’t available and a ladder season has yet to expire that means Infinity should not be obtainable. Does Diablo 2 Resurrected go by this logic since it’s basically a 1 for 1 remaster and if so what is the best in slot loadout for the act 2 mercenary? Thanks and take care!

Why are you posting to the wrong forum?

Post D2R related stuff here:

5 Likes

It truly is amazing that some people do not read the large comment at the top of the page.

We are excited to share that our Diablo II forums are moving! :point_left:

Some say that they want the CMs/Developers to comment on the forums more, but when they do some people do not even read what they say or they do not care. How difficult is it to create a D2R forum bookmark?

3 Likes

And we always heard from D2 fans that how much they bragged that they can read thru D2 itemization so competently. I am starting to doubt their claim if they can’t even read a simple instruction here.

Actually…:point_down:

has revealed on Diablo 3’s forums that Ladder-only rune words, unique items, and horadric cube recipes won’t be restricted to Ladder rank play, and will now be included in non-Ladder multiplayer and single-player.

Now players playing solo can also partake in the metas that have become popularised from the original multiplayer Ladder experience. Furthermore, single-player will now also include access to the Pandemonium Event and Uber Diablo content.

And I don’t even play or care about D2R.

3 Likes