Maybe change the spear holding position?

On character screen shes holding the spear correctly but ingame the spear is all the time in throwing position? Which looks odd.
Weapon in question is one-hand spear.

See movie “Troy” and how Achilles fights with spear.

3 Likes

It looks fine.

I wouldn’t have it changed if I had my way.

Mord has a point that you wouldn’t really fight in that position. But then again you wouldn’t really fight with spear and shield without 50 of your best friends at your side (literally shield to shield) either. If you were stuck fighting spear and shield in a one on one or one vs many you would probably would drop the spear to an under arm grip.

But the way she works is iconic and I wouldn’t really chance much. Most the time if you are using a Jav, you will be throwing it…most the time.

But if they might fix fend there would be a playable niche build which could be played with shield. And charged for bosses is also popular for LF zones.

1 Like

This reads like “They mostly come at night, mostly”

But yeah on topic I agree. It’s iconic.

It is iconic I agree. But since we have a remaster coming after 20y I would welcome a change. Would love to see her fight with spear and shield like a normal person :slight_smile: - close range and using bow as ranged attack . She is a versatile fighter isnt she? so why have both, spear and bow as ranged attacks.

A Spear and Javelin are two different things.

Spears are usually held at the hip. A Javelin is held in the air, ready to be thrown.

Right, weapon in question is one-hand spear.