May his death satisfy you bug

I don’t get the trophy, even though i killed Malthael several times in Hardcore-Mode on different difficulties ans bith story and Adventure mode. Is there a way to solve this?

What difficulty did you kill Malthael?
For Destroyer completion in Season you have to kill Malthael on T13.
“Goodbye to the World”

Is this the Malthael kill you’re talking about?

This has nothing to do with the Season Journey.
This is a Career achievement…

It doesn’t have a level or difficulty requirement, just that you have to kill Malthael in hardcore. No idea why it wouldn’t flag as complete if the OP has killed him in that mode though.

OP, it’s incredibly unlikely, but have all your kills been solo? If so, try killing him in a group and see if that triggers the achievement. If it doesn’t, not sure what else to suggest other than maybe try killing him with a different hero.

how do you know this?

OP was somewhat ambiguous about which Malthael kill he was looking for.

Im talking about the PS4 Trophy. Yes i tried it with a group and solo. Also different heroes. Other people of my geoup git it but not me. I got the achievement but not the trophy.

Because the OP included the name of the achievement he was trying to obtain in the thread title. That achievement, as shown in the screenshot I posted earlier, is in the Career --> Hardcore --> Act V section. There’s no such named achievement in the Season section.

There is zero ambiguity in the original post. The exact name of the achievement is in the title of the thread and, as that achievement is for a non-seasonal achievement, there’s no reason to infer he’s asking about a season journey task, especially as there’s no journey task with that name.