Max Efficiency T16 Barb LON WW P1000+

Yeah just upload a video at 10,000 Strength with your build and you’ll see how it compares.

1 Like

Will give it a try. Right now I run at 21k str on the WotW6/CC2 and 17k str on the LoD build and WotW6/CC2 is better in the less dense maps. Both are good in the dense maps.

EDIT: I don’t have the gear to get down to 10k str. My WotW set and CC items are all augmented I can only get down to 15k. Getting rid of all my str from paragon didn’t make much difference.

I ran a few T16s with this at very low strength and actually died on a large run because WOTB dropped and I couldn’t kill a pack fast enough. IP went down and I got one shotted. Damage is good when everything’s up though.

I think any Messer / In Geom build just sucks when there’s nothing to kill.

1 Like

Yeah at low str, I think Gaunlets of stone makes a huge difference.

I also have died occasionally but normally its because I run into molten.

I don’t care about how effective each build is at low strength tho… i don’t have low strength. I was just asking about bounties… and if fury goes to zero on a giant open map (hello bounties) then LOS just non viable (for what i’m looking for).

Though I do think you are missing something felix… I put both builds into d3 planner and LOD was much faster and much more dmg (EF gives MS btw, 25%). But i don’t want to manage fury at all i just want to brain dead spam WW through the map … thus why i originally asked about fury regen with LOD.

If wastes 6 can still out dps a 4man T16 group then it doesn’t matter either way… they both would work.

Thanks for that on the echoing fury I completely missed the 25 movement speed. So it would be 4.7 vs 4.35 or around 8% faster.

Almost zero chance of the WotW6/CC2 build going to zero fury. You would have to just spam sprint the whole time and not ever hit WC.

As for the planner (I use it often) you have to be careful because it is not fully updated for the last patch. The CC bonus does not show up in the simulator. I haven’t checked the movement speed in the planner but if you have the gear run both. You will see the difference in fury management.

Also for bounties you may want to change bracers to Morticks, I do for bounties.

For bounties you should use Wastes 6 + Bul Kathos, Bounties involve long periods of time on super weird maps often times without hitting anything

2 Likes

The value of this MS is 50 paragon. This bonus can’t get you over 25% ms.

News to me. I’m pretty sure movement speed bonuses from legendary effects like Rechel’s Ring and Echoing Fury put you above the cap of 25% MS. :rofl:

Anyway, for higher paragon levels, Felix’s build works just fine. Both builds fly through the map from my experience.

Movement speed from gear stats and paragon is max 25%. Any speed buffs from abilities or procs will stack uncapped. Examples are echoing fury,Rachels,wreath of lightning, Ignore pain-bravado,sprint-marathon,Battle rage-ferocity all can stack. In fact I have tested all these together.

4 Likes

Usually they do. It seems that EF is a rare exception.

To be exact you should say “from gear stats, paragon, some skills and some legendaries”.

I’m sorry. I got it from d3planner. I have just tested it myself and EF get you over 25%. I was wrong. Sorry.

2 Likes

Echoing Fury definitely applies to going over the 25% cap from paragon/basic gear.

Not sure about the LOD build, though managing fury in your no-brainer speed farming mode seems kinda pointless to me.

I’m running just vanilla wotw6/cc2 with ef in cube, average around 100 seconds for a 75. Can’t link profile right now b/c blizz is currently maintaining the website (good idea since we still can’t group correctly after 2.5 weeks but whatever), but Red Kriegtober is my speed farmer. I might level up a wildebeest and try out a squirts, though I don’t think I’ll get much faster as I’m already mostly constrained by map layout/density anyway.

Hmmm, squirts is definitely faster. Map-dependent, obviously, but I’d say it’s 5-10 seconds faster for keys and 75s.

edit: Still can’t link to profile, gj blizzzzzz. Here’s the raw data from 10 t16 runs using squirts with a 3m sheet dps wotw6/cc2 ww barb with 63% sheet cdr:

1. 1m 52s
  2. 2m 2s
  3. 2m 38s
  4. 1m 29s
  5. 1m 40s
  6. 2m 2s
  7. 1m 55s
  8. 1m 51s
  9. 1m 51s
  10. 2m 17s

avg time: 1m 58s

2 Likes

Put this build together real quick.
I see some chatter about fury regen.
I put both shouts on numlock to spam them and had no problem at all.
You basically just press your mouse button and every few seconds lift it real quick and both shouts will go off returning a lot of fury.

1 Like

Lame. And also inefficient. You can spam both shouts constantly without stopping ww if you do it manually.

You don’t put any points into vitality, only change for HC would be to use nerves of steel. I have 535k life on my speed farmer and it’s way more than enough.

So I was thinking about trying out the LoD build just as something to do. I might still put it together but…man that dmg seems low compared to a wotw/bk oath/cc2 setup.

edit: just threw one together, but out of concerns for super low dmg I went fire rune…and yep, the damage is just not there compared with wotw6/cc/bk oath setup.

The video you’re quoting is using no Taeguk and is intentionally gimped to 9,000 strength

You don’t use Fire rune, you use Dust Devils. Fire rune is garbage compared to DD’s

Or course the damage will seem lower, Wastes6 is giving you Dust Devils for free

I run both builds and the damage is the same honestly, but your gear has to be good for both. Getting good ancients for LOD is harder than any random Wastes gear

As I said before make a video showing the build at 10,000 strength on T16 to compare

I can post a list of 1:20 - 1:30 average clears with good pylons on any build :rofl:

Wastes 6 + CC2 will seem faster because you’re using EF in cube, but for T16 if you use EF in cube you lose Messer and are forced to use Zodiac

This build is for T16 mechanics only btw, not a GR build

The point of LON is stacking Shrine Gloves or Stone Gauntlets if you need them + Flavor + Squirts and work at very low paragon (or higher)

Make a video with a Wastes6 build at 10,000 strength and you’ll see

Wastes6 has to make item sacrifices for T16 and Messer in cube alone doesn’t match In Geom + Messer for uptimes