Max Efficiency T16 Barb LON WW P1000+

I have no idea why I am always low on Souls!!!

I have so many other mats… even bounty mats.

Whichever season it was that had double Bounty caches, I finished off Guardian as usual in under a week, pushed a little bit of GRs then spent the rest of the season doing pretty much nothing but Bounties. At the season roll-over I think I had around 4K of each Bounty material. As you’ll see from the screenshot, I’ve got around 1.6K or so of each left. That explains where all my Forgotten Souls go, i.e. on re-forging. I’ve been trying for over a year to get a well-affixed, cold variant Holy Point Shot for my Impale DH. I’ve had four primals, all of which were completely unfixable and worse than the ancient, lightning variant I have on her now.

The huge excess of white / blue / yellow stuff… no idea, but it’s not from the Bounties. I still had around 350K of each before that season even started.

Leftovers from vanilla? Auction House maybe? When they redid all the crafting mats didn’t all the vanilla mats get converted to their RoS equivalent? If you had a ton of mats in vanilla and they all got upconverted, that might explain why you have so many.

Nope. I vaguely recall when crafting mats were in stacks of 5000 each. I didn’t have more than three stacks of anything. I also had a multi-year break from D3, which is why I don’t have anything seasonal prior to S10. Most of my heroes have nice gear now so I tend to concentrate on a lot of re-forging very specific pieces. That’s what eats up all of my Forgotten Souls. When I have a couple of thousand DBs I’ll also do some rare to legendary upgrades in the cube.

I always end up with this sort of discrepancy, even in a season. I always have thousands of white / blue / yellow stuff, and a handful of DBs / FS.

wow in your case get as many dbs as possible to even those out. Dont run bounties anymore as you get way more whites/blues/yellows vs dbs. Wish i could trade you some of my souls. Sitting on 95k. reg mat are 57k/55k/57k dbs 28k. Saving up for new sets.

Lol, I’m at 243K souls and 171k Db’s with only 2k reg mats…

3 Likes

I think I’ve done less than half a dozen non-seasonal bounty runs since the double cache season ended and I only tend to run enough of them on my seasonal heroes to get the 40 extracts tasks done. I think my current seasonal hero has around 20-30 of each bounty mat.

1 Like

How do you have so many Souls ahhhh!!!

I’m so jealous. I would love to be able to reforge that many times.

Cause blackarrows is my farming GOD partner. lol!!!

1 Like

initially i was disappointed that you weren’t using the crustaceous (barnacle) helm transmog, but (boi) i was “overcome” :thinking:

How does this build do with fury generation? You have to run WW with the dust devil rune… does it keep up fury because you can spam War Cry: Charge?

Trying to put together the ideal bounty set … how does this set compare to 6 piece waste set for bounties?

First this is an excellent build. As long as you have enough elites the fury generation is mainly done with Charge and there isn’t a problem. Also there isn’t a problem if you get the CDR pylon.

After I put the build together, I started to get my typical maps of 3 mobs and issues with fury.

So then I looked at the build I wondered if I could take the same concepts and use it with WoTW6/CC2 where fury management is simple. First the BK weapons for the most part eliminate the need for fury management. if it is still a problem you can use Weapon master, change to lightning, or use WC charge to solve the problem.

Here is the build I came up with to compete with Arch’s build.

WotW6/CC2; rings RoRG & SG; Amulet FoT; Bracers nemesis; cube Measureschmidt, Chilanik, Squirts; skills marathon, bravado, WC (invigorate), ferocity, WotB, blood funnel; passives boon, ruthless, pound of flesh, rampage; Gems gizzard, taeguk, hoarder

In general this build has more damage, the same speed and similar defense.

Set damage for WotW6/CC2 is 160x vs LOD 99x

Extra damage for LOD by Mantle of channeling and Hexing pant is offset with Rampage, Battlerage Ferocity. Also for me my WotW6/CC2 set is fully augmented where my LoD set isn’t so right now that is around another 20% damage increase for WotW6/CC2.

Speed is about the same. Difference are Ring of larceny (60) and Warzachin Armguards (40) vs BK weapons (45), Ferocity (15) Hoarder (30) rest is the same. Not noticeable the difference from one to the other.

Defense, since you are not at 100% Fury on the LoD build I am not counting Aquilas. WotW gives 50% LoD gives 52%, Mantle of Channeling is 25% vs 28% from CC. Don’t underestimate the defense from Stone gauntlets this is a pretty big difference. WotW can make some of this up by better healing (blood Funnel) and changing the rune of WC (it doesn’t have to be charge). If you are running gloves of worship I think WotW6/CC2 has more defense. Personally I haven’t found much of a reason to run gloves of worship, I may need to check into that to find out if it helps significantly.

I also like running hoarder just so I don’t ever have to jump off my ww build and run puzzle keys.

Also I haven’t noticed and issue with CDR by not having Ingeom.

You are missing Echoing Fury (25% MS + Atk speed). When I build both 6 waste and CC I show them slower + less dmg (not by a whole lot)… it just comes down to quality of life with fury management.

For rifts… unless i’m missing something the LOD build wins by a good margin. I’m not sure about bounties, i’ll have to test it … as long as you can keep fury up for blank periods it’s probably better as well

Wastes 6 always falls off at paragon 2000+ because it’s slower. Wastes 6 has been around forever, T16 W6 builds aren’t new.

LON brings more raw damage than Wastes 6 to T16 because W6 has to sacrifice Mantle and EF and Hexing Pants. So while you’re moving through the map W6 isn’t dealing the same damage through Dust Devils.

Why are you running out of Fury? That doesn’t sound right. Look at my videos.

The only real reason LON WW doesn’t beat W6 for push is because of gem requirements and the extra rune. For T16 it’s a different story IMO.

I’ve used both for a long time and found LON to be a lot better for T16.

1 Like

Echoing Fury only give you 30% more attack speed increase (75 for EF vs 45 for BK weaons). If you think this makes up for the difference in set damage I think you are mistaken.

The movement speed different is 3% (4.45 movement speed for LoD vs 4.35 for my version of the build). Marginal at best if you ask me but if you really want that 3% more movement speed that is fine, the LoD build works extremely well.

Echoing Fury’s attack speed increase doesn’t work the same way as the Bul Kathos one.

At any rate, what you’re missing out on is a lot of extra damage.

I’d never play a T16 build without In-Geom. :woman_shrugging:

What damage am I missing out? CC gives 60% more damage EF doesn’t give that much more compared to BK weapons.

Ingeom was the one thing that I thought would bring it down but no really issue with CDR

Run the build in a open map where there are essentially zero mobs (the maps I get 50% of the time). You fury will go to zero. Looking at your video Fury drops quickly and if you aren’t killing lots of mobs you cannot cast TS and WC fast enough to bring it back up.

You might not have the issue but I run into it fairly often.

Well, the way I see it W6 has to cube RORG for that damage bonus, so you lose MS from Warzechian + Rechel’s Ring, then you lose RCR and damage from Hexing Pants, plus you lose EF, plus you lose CDR from Leoric’s, and you lose your glove slot too, plus you lose In Geom.

Make a video with 10,000 STR and see how they compare. The first rift I ran on my video was with 9,000 STR.

I still don’t get why you’re running out of fury… if you have nothing to hit with LOD then… stop spamming WW?

I will see if I can make a video next week as I am headed out camping this weekend.

RoRG has to be worn not cubed for my build to work. You need to cube Squirts and Wear FoT (this gets you an extra CDR roll). RCR comes from the BK weapons and CC set. If you don’t hit sprint you cannot run out of fury.

CDR for my LOD set was 58% with my WotW6/CC2 it was 60.3.

Interesting comment on stop spamming WW. Every WW build I have run uses WW 100% of the time. Never occurred to me just to run around.