Marauder's Encasement 400% (4-piece bonus)

Dev’s for the “Marauder’s Encasement (4-piece bonus):** Sentries ~~deal 400% increased damage”.

Is there a way of giving us back the 400% Damage Bonus, but Negate this, if wearing 5 or 6 Pieces of the set?
This way we could still keep the N6/M4 option.

Thanks

1 Like

M6 is much less clunky than N6M4.

• You get an extra weapon slot which can use Yang’s Recurve for a lot more spender action and mobility.

• You also get an extra skill slot where RoV used to be.

• You can build it for speed GRs and actually achieve 2-3 min GR120s.

• You can build with Captain Crimson, Aughild or neither!

• The main builds are A-Tier and support two skills (Cluster Arrow and Multishot).

• There are some off meta builds that work with autofiring sentries which are fun to play and feel very different.

I would never go back to N6M4 after immersing myself in the new M6, not unless they made RoV really strong.

1 Like

Yeah, with all these benefits I really don’t understand why some people still want to use N6M4. Pure M6 is overall much better and flexible.

1 Like

I don’t know. I loved playing Inna WoL even though there were better WoL builds and was annoyed when they destroyed the build in the Inna rework.

I can see that. Inna buffed all skills, something was bound to be lost with the rework. At least they threw a bone with Rabid Strike.

If they were to do this with Natalya’s, and replace the 6pc 14000% to all skills with:

Increases the damage of Rain of Vengeance, Strafe and Vault by 30,000%. Each enemy you pass through increases all damage by 20%. Rain of Vengeance deals triple damage when there are 3 or fewer enemies within 30 yards.

This would completely wreck N6M4 and N6GoD4, but we are truly at a small loss as we can accomplish the same thing with M6 and GoD6 — as they are specialized and their play traits are smoother without RoV on the skill bar. But… you can now compete with 3 other skills. Likely equip revised Danetta’s Hatred, Kmar Tenclip, Valla’s, and Crashing Rain belt.

The small bone in this case would be something to help LoN Rapid Fire/FoK.

A Sash of Knives rework for sure, and maybe converting Wojhanni Assaulter to multiplicative damage?

This would be another winning trade for the DH class.

1 Like

This might be a quite controversial opinion but why are there any general purpose class sets like Natalya, IK, etc. at all? LoD/LoN should be the only one filling the general purpose role. In my opinion all class sets should be skill specific.

2 Likes