Marauder set sentries problem

I see some changes to Marauder set since I’ve played with it last time and I have 2 problems.
First- my turrets no longer use their basic attack, they just use ONE of the hatred spenders(cluster arrow) and that’s all.
Second- yeah, they only use one of the hatred spenders and description of set clearly states that they should use all equipped hatred spenders.
Why is that happening?

Sentries are now a huge power boost especially when they’re all up (when the count in the icon is at 5). The real damage comes when you fire your hatred spender because then they attack with that skill and with the power of all five (even if all five don’t have a target - and even if you don’t have a target to fire at). Their own auto attack (when you’re not firing is of less importance).
Someone may explain it better than me.

I get it but I still don’t understand why they don’t shot normally and more importantly why they don’t shot all equipped hatred spenders, is it bug?

Okay I just tested. If I have both Chakram and Multishot on my skill bar (no matter the position) the sentries will fire Multishot by themselves but if I fire Chakram they will fire Chakram too. Don’t know why there is this order of auto firing but it doesn’t really matter.

Can you test it with Cluster and Elemental Arrow?

They auto fire Cluster. Tried it with elemental arrow on right click and cluster on the skill bar.

Thank you, so it seems like a bug.

It’s not a bug. The wording may be a bit misleading so that you could think that they could fire all the spenders at the same time. But they are only meant to auto fire one spender. There must be a hidden order or rank that each spender will use to autofire when more spenders are equipped so that some will take precedence over others. I don’t know of any build that’ll benefit from using two spenders with sentries.

1 Like

I knew I’d seen discussion of this around the time the Marauder changes came in…

3 Likes