Maintenance Mode

We all know D3 has been in maintenance mode for a while now. You can put lipstick on a pig and it’s still a pig. Yeah, maybe they changed a few items over the last few seasons, and finally season 19 they have added a couple of new sets, but there are no new portrait frames, no new pets and still useless items and of course suspect playing. I stand corrected, the new pet and portrait for Guardian this season is different.

There are basics though, first of all, why haven’t they incorporated the first few transmog books for the mystic instead of having to go through that each season?

And can someone please answer me this. Is Turbo Hud legal? If not, how can Blizzard not take notice of some of the people at the top of the leaderboard streaming using it?

You need to please review the rewards for Guardian. There is a new pet for this season. Along with the new sets and balance changes.

This was addressed by Blizzard here on the forum very very recently. TurboHud, Bannable or Not? - #13 by Matthew_Cederquist

1 Like

Don’t use words & phrases you don’t understand.

This game is finally getting some new life. This has been one of the most populated seasons in quite a while, far from maintenance mode. Not to mention the forums are seeing the most responses from the dev team that I have ever seen.

1 Like

Miss Cheetah, thanks for the link to THUD.