Maintenance and Patch Today?

Any news on whether there will be any maintenance or patch today?

Patch should come today. No maintenance.

3 Likes

Blizzard changed file systems many years ago so rarely need to take down the servers to deploy a patch. They just flip a switch and it goes live.

We should have the patch today. Keep in mind the Ethereals are for Season only which does not start until Friday.

7 Likes

OK, thanks for the info. I’ll check again later too see if it has been activated.

Well the server needs a reboot at least once a month…it also might fix the 395002 bug that’s been a problem since ptr closed. My main account is one of the group that has hero data corruption

Don’t be surprised if it drops tomorrow. Almost noon and not a peep from a blue saying they are planning on it today.

"Season 24 will begin on July 23, at 5PM (PDT/CEST/KST) shortly after our next Diablo III update." :point_left:

1 Like

Avalon, it says July 20th. Which the 23rd is in fact, shortly after that. Why take something out of context to make an attempt at making someone sound ignorant or something? Though the part about a specific time and someone mentioning it by noon is a bit of a stretch, but what you quoted is out of context.

Most likely still today. I have not heard anything otherwise. We shall see. they don’t tend to announce a specific time.

system restart in 15 minutes, oh boy!

1 Like

Gives me something to do for the next few days till seasons. lol

1 Like

Patching started on EU.

2 Likes

keep that monk thread going, it has been the most interesting topic out as of late

Thanks, but boy does this nerf put a dent in my topic lol Not a huge one, but it’s not great either.

EDIT: I thought the boots were nerfed, but it was a visual bug for me.

2 Likes

Tried adding you. Unfortunately the EP doesnt seem to be affected by RS etc.

1 Like