Main Thread - Unable to Login or Chat (Error 10001 / 10017 / 10033)

I am unable to connect to Asia server. It shows “No Chat was Found (Code 10001)”.

7 Likes

Asia server as well, same here with the message “No chat was found (Code: 10001)”
Clicking the OK will bring me back to the login screen, endless loop…

5 Likes

I have the same issue and I can’t log in and play my main character in Asia server. What the heck is going on? I really want to play right now.

2 Likes

seems like there’s a connection problem on Asia server

Yeah I think so. I am not going to log in tonight. I will try tomorrow if it gets back to normal.

I connected to Asia server just fine about 2 minutes ago.

I still have the issue and it won’t let me log in. Come on now. What is the possible solution for this error?

Hi everyone,

Which counties you are in?
A TW ISP has posted a notice on their website, saying that there is a undersea cable cut that may affect their service between TW and SG. No ETA has been given.

Not sure if this is the cause of your issues.

The original notice in Chinese:
https://www.hinet.net/notifyPage.html?id=171c8d6bc0300000c105&type=0

Google Translate:

The APG submarine cable barrier affects the connection quality of HiNet customers ’connection to some websites in Singapore

Start date: 2020-04-30
Time: no ETA
Scope: as detailed
Note: The APG submarine cable obstacle occurred on April 30, 2020. After the company’s emergency dispatch support, customers’ access to some websites in Singapore will not be affected during normal hours. Only a peak period may cause some delays in some connections. After the repair is completed, you can return to normal, please forgive me for any inconvenience caused.

I`m from Europe, got same problem, code 10001.

also from Europe same error

Same problem on Europe server

Europe and same problem

EU server, same problem (tho can login to Americas fine)

EU here, same problem, reinstall, drivers update and inet reset didnt work.

EU user, same. We’ve seen stranger things in 2020 than a single cable connecting two continents.

i have same problem EU server

Same error, EU server here

EU same problem. but on 2nd account works fine…
a week ago was the problem of login on hero list…
i will just quit…

EU server.
Same here.
And fine on another EU acc.

Same, EU server unable to login “No Chat was Found (Code 10001)”