[MacOS] Inventory items invisible (Sorc only, 2.7.4 + PTR)

I’m encountering a weird bug that only appears when playing any Sorceress on the MacOS Client of Diablo III.

How to reproduce the issue:

1. Start the Diablo 3 MacOS Client on a M1 Pro
  2. Create a sorceress or choose an existing sorceress character and start a game
  3. Press C to open the inventory => the inventory panel appears instantly but there’s a small delay until the actual items are shown in the character item slots as well as the inventory slots
  4. Close and open the inventory at a normal pace (no need to spam C)
  5. Repeat (4) a few times => the items stay invisible even after the initial delay, tooltips on the item slots still work
  6. Sometimes the items get visible after a very long time (e.g. after a few minutes) or after you have picked up a new item
  7. Some other elements are also invisible such as the crafting tabs
  8. Testing (1-7) on any other Character other than Sorceress => the items get visible instantly as expected without delay

The issue only appears when playing Sorceress. The issue never appears when playing DH, Monk, Barb or Crusader (haven’t tested the other heroes yet). When playing Sorceress it doesn’t matter if it’s an endgame equipped char or a level 1 Sorc, issue is the same for every Sorceress.

The issue appears both in current version 2.7.4 as well as on the PTR last week.

Could you please fix this bug soon so I can play Sorceress in Season 28?

Thanks! <3

System Specs:

Macbook Pro 14’’, 2021
Apple M1 Pro
32 GB
macOS 13.1

1 Like

Not sure if this applies, but is there a 64 bit version of D3 on MacOS?
If so, are you using it, or are you using the 32 bit version?

The 32 bit version of D3 on PC has this problem as well, and changing to the 64 bit version fixes it.

Slow loading inventory’s been a bug for a while now. You’re lucky if it’s only one class.
There’s no 32-bit option for Macs. Been 64-bit for years.

Try Act 2 ? Works for me.