Mache kaum Schaden

Moinsen,
vor 2 Tagen, bin ich wieder angefangen etwas D3 zu zocken. Vorher konnte ich Problemlos Q16 Kopfgelder laufen. Machte ordentlich Schaden. Nun mache ich ohne etwas an der Ausrüstung zu verändern, kaum noch Schaden. Vorher bis in die Milliarden, nun nur noch 10-30 Mio. So langsam Verzweifel ich, wo ich mit Maro-Set mehr Schaden machen als mit dem Galva-Set

Low damage is always due to making a mistake in your build.

In your case, I can see that you are missing Dawn in the cube and not using Focus and Restraint. Also, you do not need Flavor of time for bounties, since there are no pylons in bounties.

If you are still having issues with your build, take some screenshots of the gear you are using in the game and post them in the New player help forum or the Demon Hunter forum and ask for help there.

2 Likes

This is odd. According to your web profile, you are not gaining any bonuses from your set:
https://i.imgur.com/BZDMeSx.jpg
May just be a bug with the web site, but all other characters show correct set bonuses.

If this really is the case, then it’s certainly something I’ve never seen before. Maybe try unequipping everything, then restart the game and re-equip your gear.

2 Likes

Silly question: Could it need repairs?

2 Likes

When I looked at it yesterday, it showed him getting all the set bonuses. He was using different rings and cubed items, though. RoRG Broken Promises, and Cirri in the cube, I think.

When I looked at their Profile this morning, the only Character that was not showing full Set Bonuses was the Seasonal Demon Hunter.

Now, they seem to all be working.