Mac terminal launcher

I can’t find the code for Mac Terminal launcher , anyone able to assist please

What exactly is it that you are trying to do? We need more information from you if we’re going to find a solution to…whatever it is you’re trying to do.

I am trying to open a second instance on the same screen through terminal on my mac , I think its called multi boxing . There is a code that one uses to launch second instance .

If that’s what you’re trying to do, you need to do two things:

1. Set the Battle.net app to allow multiple instances of the game. This is done by going into Settings > General and tick off (enable) the Allow multiple instances of Battle.net.

2. You should be able to just load the Battle.net app again and run a new Diablo 3 from there, but if you can’t you can open Terminal, drag your Diablo 3 app icon to the window and it will show something like thi:

ComputerName:~ UserName$ /Volumes/Tia\ 2/Diablo\ III/Diablo\ III.app 

Append that to show the following (your volume name will be different than “/Tia \ 2” obviously):

ComputerName:~ UserName$ /Volumes/Tia\ 2/Diablo\ III/Diablo\ III.app --args -launch

That should launch D3 again as a new instance. As long as your machine is able to perform well with two clients, you’ll be set.

2 Likes

Thanks so much I think thats about right .