M4S2CC3 Impaler

Came up with this build idea last night since i’m limited by time and i’m more into theory crafting anyways, i thought i just drop it here.

https://www.d3planner.com/644123612

Nice idea, but there’s a catch: S2 doesn’t buff sentries. :wink:

1 Like

aw too bad so the calcs on D3planner are wrong thats sad

S2M4 made Chakram awesome for about 15 minutes, then Blizzard nerfed it because it could speed clear GR48. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

That’s true, but to be fair: S2M4 was way overpowered back then. It would have totally killed all “build diversity”.

I still remember very well how I was “attacked” by some players during the PTR because I argued for a fix of this mechanic. Some told me I had no clue about the DH, that it’s my fault why “we can’t have nice things”, and overall I’m just a troll. It was kinda funny to argue with these guys. But back then, it was the right decision to make S2 not work with M4.

Sure, from today’s perspective, I would agree that Blizzard should “unfix the bugfix” and make S2 work with M4 - at least during a PTR to see how S2M4 Chakram works now - or the proposed build idea from Shadilinn. :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Let’s get Holy Point Shot working with M4 as well, and this could even be a fun proc monster build.

1 Like