Lots of lag today

What’s happening? Live NE with 1gb. fiber.

1 Like

Run a MTR and find out.

Thanks for your advice. Everything is amazing on my end. Blizzard response?

Did you run the MTR and see where the dropoff is?
Just because it’s fine on your end doesn’t mean there isn’t a glitch between you and California.

1 Like

@yessquire I find it amazing the service you provide. Looking for Blues right now.

In my experience, the first Blue reply you get will ask you to post your MTR results. Just trying to save you some waiting time.
Of course the issue may be resolved by then :slight_smile:
edit: there are other players who frequent this forum who could help you interpret the results as well.
edit2: There are many issues that can cause lag. If this were widespread or on Blizzard’s end, there would be far more than just your report.

Thanks! Thousands with my issue as well. You are great!

If you aren’t willing to lift a finger to help us help you diagnose your problem, you aren’t going to get much of any reply that will be useful. The blues that check the TS forum usually put out replies to elicit specific information from the poster having issues, just like yessquire just did.

Fishing for blues doesn’t really work here, especially with the frequently posting players that are versed in tech support that help others out with their issues.

2 Likes

Just to confirm what everybody else in the thread said, we would like to see your winMTR so we can look for problems between your house and our servers. We’re not currently aware of any issues in your specific region, nor any errors with the game client that would cause this for large numbers of players that we could call a bug and that would have popped up when you started reporting this issue. If you’re still having this problem, please provide the WinMTR that the previous people tried to get you to post either. They’re all trying to help just as much as we are, and there are plenty of competent people who frequent these forums who don’t happen to have shiny blue text like myself.

We really can’t help if you don’t provide information, and please be advised that blue posts are not guaranteed in these forums.

2 Likes