Looking to help new/newish players

Hi I’m hoping to bring more people into liking the game more and helping them level up or finding the gear they want or even just to have fun while playing if you want help and you are on Xbox send me a message. My gamertag is iW00DZz and btw the I’d are zeros :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do I claim seasons rewards on pc ?

Claiming Season rewards on a PC is automatic. They’re mostly Cosmetic. You can view and/or equip them by opening your Collections Menu. I think the default key is F1. You can also access it by clicking the Collection icon button at the bottom of the screen. Or go to the Mystic and click on the Wardrobe.

If you complete all Season Chapters through the Conqueror Chapter and don’t already have your maximum Stash Tabs you’ll earn an extra Stash Tab immediately, on Season and non-Season. Check the number of Stash Tabs you have before you complete the Conqueror Chapter and again when you complete it.

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs
Diablo III =
4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons =
+̲ ̲5̲ ̲S̲t̲a̲s̲h̲ ̲T̲a̲b̲s̲
Total current =
13 Stash Tabs

what time does the season start

For the Americas Region, Season 19 starts in about 55 minutes.

5:00 PM PST

8:00 PM EST

Brand new to this game tried the for free trial and beat the skull king then bought the full game and now I’m back at the beginning of my first quest with all the same loot, how do I progress to new quests

This happens to all of us when we first upgrade from the D3 Starter Edition.

1. Start the game.
  2. On the Game Menu click Game Settings, under the “Resume Game” button.
  3. In the left panel, make sure “Campaign Mode” is selected. (It should be by default).
  4. In the center panel you should still be set for Act I. Click the drop-down menu for Quests and select the very last Quest possible.
  5. In the right panel you may be able to change the Game Difficulty, if you choose.

Note: You may have to kill the Skeleton King again, but it’s better than starting from the very beginning.

Good luck and good hunting! :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Hi I would love to play online but its difficult to find gamertags. Mine is VulpineYew62.

Sorry VulpineYew52. Not 62. Please add me. Im playing on xbox