Looking for some info please

Hello all!
I haven’t played this game in years and I just re-installed it a few days ago. My original account that had WoW, Starcraft etc, and this game is locked out because I just don’t remember the info from back then.
Anyway, I was hoping someone had some links to some resources that aren’t out of date so I can jump back in. Obviously A LOT has changed since then.
Thanks for any help!!

**BTW I’m forced to play on the XBOX :frowning: My PC rig crapped out.

If you forget which account (email address), you can try the Account Recovery (self-service) on the support webpage. You may also choose to contact Account support. You may need to provide personal certificate information.

You can click “Support” at top right of this page and then “Contact Support” on next page, … Then follow the page flow. Or, use the link below.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/diablo3/289

2 Likes

How about…

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Maybe it’s gotten easier since I last tried. A LOT has changed since I first opened my account (I beta tested WoW coming from SWG, yeah I’m an older gamer" lol. Back then all the rage was account hacking and the like so I bought a key fob that rotated passwords as soon as it came out. I lost the damn thing and as of then they really couldn’t do much to help. So thanks for pointing that out. I will definitely look into it.
Soooo much has changed in D3 from way back that I don’t even know what half the abbreviations stand for never mind all the other added features, etc,. So just looking for some links or tips in the mean time.
As always thanks!
Ah thank you @Meteorblade :smiley:Just what I was looking for! Very much appreciated! I looked through various threads and couldn’t tell if they were still relevant.

That’s another easy problem to fix…

Honestly, I have no idea why some of these aren’t stickied.