Looking for friends to play D2R Non-Xpak on release

Hey,

Personally I’ve always preferred playing non-expansion over expansion. The rare items you find just feels more unique than the uniques and the runewords. Of course, I am a purist who also thinks only sorce should be able to teleport.

Hit me up if that’s you as well. I live in NZ so timezone wise would definitely be more ideal if you live in aus/nz.

1 Like

get the expansion (RoS) if u want to find more ppl, currently i bet base game its pretty empty

I am not finding ppl to play D2. Looking for D2 Resurrected non expansion group.

I have a Discord currently set up for D2R if u would like the discord link we are currently building it alot of us currently still play the old school D2 LOD and will be converting to the D2R on Release add me on Discord to be invited @ XTopgunX#4743

We will be playing on Release and onces Ladders goes live most of us who are currently still playing D2 LOD will be no lifing the Ladder grind and gearing up ^^ hope to hear from you soon

I have a Discord currently set up for D2R if u would like the discord link we are currently building it alot of us currently still play the old school D2 LOD and will be converting to the D2R on Release add me on Discord to be invited @ XTopgunX#4743

Hi, can I just confirm, is your group playing non expansion or expansion?