Looking for a NA or EU Clan for season 20

Like the title says, im looking for a clan for season 20. im a fairly casual player, and just dont wanna play another season solo. you can add me Kochav#1291

At TADA (The Average Diable Adventurer) on the America’s server we are a laid back casual clan. Yes, we do have a few pushers but most of us are casual players. We have Discord available and hopefully our TeamSpeak server will be back up soon. We still have a few open spots if you would like to join us.

I can either send you an invite or you can look us up in the game and request an invite. If you need an invite let me know here.

This is a great time to join a clan, any clan, as its only 3 days until the new season starts. Join now and hook up with new friends before the new season starts.

i sent a join request just now, says you have one last spot open :smiley:

Hi Kochav,

I don’t see an invite request from you. I tried to send you an invite and the game tells me you are already in a clan. The game does not allow us to send invites to someone already in a clan. The view profile on the website seems to be broken so I can’t look at yours to see your status.

As long as you can be courteous and friendly with the rest of the fellas, you can join my clan. HELL> SLAYER

Shoot me an invite if youre interested. Take care mate.