Look for Clan and Friend just coming back after season 11

Its been along time Looking for some ppl to group up with to level and stuff in a discord chat after work and on weekends. Im coming back after along break after season 11 Looking for a group of ppl to join after work and on weekends in discord
my Battle Tage in game is Jokerdogs#1171

I’m back after quite a long vacation. I’m getting back into it as well. lumpy2080#1190

Gearing up a Dh - will be back on tonight if you like.

Join our discord and have fun with us!

Clan OverDosed was founded by Shraps and Slipknot on December 03, 2001

Clan OD has been out for many years, and has a strong member-base; always gaming with one another as a Team, with an excellent amount of Staff Members, & Administration, always there about 24-7, to help out members with all types of questions, concerns, problems, and etc. Clan OD is m25 Rank Structure Clan, and you have many possibilities to climbs ranks if you do the following. logging in on a daily basis, show interest that you want to be here, Staying active in your primary game, Discord, TeamSpeak, or other games that OD may support, Or even try to open up your very own Division in a game you would like to expand. And any type of communication tool that helps us see the activity.

3rd Party programs will not be tolerated so no botting, or anything that will alter Gameplay.

BM - Bad Manners will not be accepted, we’re a Clan that practices Good-Manners!! So we have a ZERO BM Tolerance policy.

Clan OD is a Multi-Gaming Clan Overdosed currently has divisions in Diablo 3, PoE, CS 1.6, Diablo2 LOD, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Broodwar, and many other games. If you do not play any games, and would like to join the Community as well? You are always welcomed to join as that is an option also when filling out the Join Application.

Requirements on Becoming a Potenial OD Member.

MUST Pass your 10 Day Trial Period to become a Potenial Member.

Your Recruiter will be me: Sil3NtKilL(OD)*

We have discord.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Battlenet - Sil3NtKilLOD 1394

Email sil3ntkill @ overdosed net

AIM OD sil3ntkill OD

BNET Channel Clan OD

SC2 Silas 874